Blogs can be used in many ways to help students increase their communication with each other, the teachers, and around the world.
· To communicate assignments, events, and announcements in the classroom.
· To improve writing and typing skills.
· To publish work for others to comment on.
· Share information and projects.
· To communicate within groups.
· To propose questions for open communication.
I have thought of using Kidblog in two different ways in my classroom. Using it to propose open ended math questions and have students blog their responses and see comments on other’s responses. Also, for using it within the county to communicate about the different salt water ecosystem tanks that are in the schools.